Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler
The Wonderful Scents Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler is an ancient tried and true remedy for alleviating respiratory ailments.
For hundreds of years, people with respiratory ailments have found relief in the salt caves of Eastern Europe and the salt-mines of the Himalayas. Workers in the mines were free of respiratory diseases and people who had them, were brought to hospital rooms set up within the mines for therapy and relief.
Himalayan Salt is a natural and unadulterated salt, deposited by ancient seas, with 84 natural minerals, the same minerals found in our body. It is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Breathing in air through the inhaler relieves breathing distress caused by pollen, asthma, allergies, second hand smoke and sinus problems.
This product is not returnable do the personal nature of use.
- Made of high quality ceramic.
- Compact Design.
- Finger prints carved for easy grip with one hand.
- Perfect size makes it easy to store in the most convenient places like bathroom shelf, bedside table etc.
- Salt lasts for years.
- Holes in the bottom of the inhaler support air movement through the pipe
- Plastic cover used to replace Himalayan Salt in the bottom
How to Use the Inhaler
- Take the salt inhaler pipe and place it in your mouth. Breathe in normally through the mouth, and exhale through the nose.
- 15-20 Minutes daily use of the Wonderful Scents salt inhaler
How to Clean the Inhaler
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Top rack of dishwasher safe.
- Do not heat in micro oven.
- Let it dry completely
- Fill it with Coarse Salt.
- Now it is ready to use.
What is Included in the Box
- Ceramic Salt Pipe
- 100% Pure Himalayan Salt for use in the Pipe
- Pipe Size: 5" High x 2.5" Wide
- Box Size: 5.5" x 3" x 3"
- Pipe Weight: 11 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Salt: 100% Pure Himalayan Salt Crystals
Descriptions herein are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. This product and description has not been reviewed by the FDA. Always consult with your primary care physician or naturopathic doctor before making any significant changes to your health and wellness routine.